Buzo menas ‘Buzo International Services Inc.
Client means Buzo’s Client for which Buzo is performing or has performed in the past services and/or work.
- Buzo shares the Client’s web design via a live demo link. Demo link may be provided free of cost.
- The Client is responsible to give timely feedback. In case feedback is not given, and Buzo is required to make the website live, the design will be considered final and accepted. No further changes will be made without extra charges. Buzo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to charge extra for any feedback that takes more than 5 business days to reach Buzo. Buzo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to decide how much extra will be charged to resume the work.
- Discounted prices and/or discounted proposals are not eligible for customer satisfaction parameters.
- It is at Buzo’s sole discretion to decide the definition of customer satisfaction.
- It is at Buzo’s sole discretion to decide whether to issue refund for any work or service it performs.
- Buzo reserves the right to charge extra for any work it deems, at its sole discretion, out of scope.
- Once 3rd party subscription is bought on behalf of the client, Buzo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel it, retain it or release it. Buzo may decide, at its sole discretion, to sell subscription if possible to the Client or anybody who is interested in buying it.
Terms & Conditions Changes
Buzo reserves the right to modify Terms & Conditions at any time, and such modifications are effective upon posting of the modified Terms & Conditions. Accordingly, in the event Client continues receiving Services and/or work from Buzo after modified Terms & Conditions have been published, it shall be deemed Client’s acceptance of the modified Terms & Conditions.
Displayed/Advertised Facts and/or Numbers
The displayed/advertised facts are based on 3rd party research reports. Buzo is not liable to any Client or third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the displayed/advertised facts and/or numbers.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Terms & Conditions, please contact us.